Our School Motto, Ethos and Vision
Learn ~ Grow ~ Flourish
Recognising our historic foundation, Hallaton C of E Primary School endeavours to provide our community with a relevant, aspirational education of the highest quality. We strive to preserve and develop our distinct religious character through our Christian values and shape our pupils’ lives, so they become thoughtful, kind and respectful members of the wider community, who take responsibility to reach their highest potential.
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Ezra 10:4
We aim to provide high standards of teaching and learning and promote spiritual development and the ability to grow and flourish as human beings. • We aim to provide a stimulating and varied curriculum that links to real life experiences and our heritage
• Our inclusive curriculum tries to ensure equal opportunities for all which is appropriate to an individual child's needs;
• Our pupils are encouraged to become independent learners and take responsibility in setting challenging goals;
• We strive to provide a safe learning environment with opportunities for children to build their self-confidence in order to lead, as well as be respectful team members and learn cooperatively;
• Through embodying our Learning Powers and Christian Values we promote high standards of behaviour based on mutual trust and respect, developing responsibility, and fostering self-discipline;
• By aspiring to be a community based on family values, we aim to know all pupils and their families, in order to support good well-being and a nurturing, safe learning environment;
• We aim for all our children to make happy, long-lasting memories with us and be proud to be a member of our school and all that they achieve.