We encourage all our pupils to take pride in their appearance.
Our children wear clothing in the school colours of red, navy and white.
Red sweatshirts and polo shirts (red or white) embroidered with the school’s name are available to order from Your School Uniform. Please find the link below.
Parents are requested to see that their children wear suitable practical clothing and footwear for comfort and safety in the school situation.
P.E. requirements consist of:
- Red School Logo PE top or plain red T-shirt,
- Navy or black shorts or 'skort'
- Navy or black tracksuit (top/bottoms)
- Trainers (Key Stage 2)
- Black plimsolls or trainers (Key Stage 1)
- Drawstring PE-bag suitable to hang on a peg. Please avoid sending large rucksacks as they take up room in the cloakrooms.
Please avoid clothes with logos, advertising brand names, lycra etc.
Next, Marks & Spencers and Asda all stock school PE kit at reasonable cost.
All items should be clearly named and regularly laundered.