International Schools Award
International School Award 2014-2017
We are delighted to have been awarded the British Council International School Award, which recognises schools which have excelled in the area of international learning.
The Award is an internationally recognised accreditation, awarded to schools which forge links with partners overseas and add an international dimension to the curriculum. Through working on joint projects and adding international elements to lessons, pupils are given a fresh perspective on the world and their place in it.
Taking part in the Award:
- links schools with others around the world
- teaches pupils about other countries and cultures
- prepares pupils for living and working in the global economy
- enhances teaching standards through sharing best practice and teaching methods
- leads to a new outwardly facing perspective and ethos for the school as a whole